TikTok is moving out a brand new editing tool that enables you to add GIFs with seem for your videos. They are known as GIF clips, and they are operated by Giphy and will also be available once the new Library option goes reside in TikTok’s mobile application. Here’s all you need to understand how GIF clips operate in TikTok, including cooking techniques in videos yourself.
What are GIF clips?
Let us begin with the basics: Giphy is both a database and an internet search engine for locating GIFs – short looping videos without any seem. However, GIF clips are a new kind of GIF with seem. Giphy has partnered with content production partners, such as Cinemax, Hulu, Xbox, and Roku, to provide a large swath of GIF clips for TikTok users to include in their videos.
Why would you use GIF clips?
Giphy GIF clips are often trending, famous, culture-defining moments, and they even are snippets out of your favorite movies and shows. With a GIPHY GIF clip to your TikTok video, you can’t only make use of and participate in viral trends but additionally gain levels in your visual storytelling in fun and much more imaginative way.
How to add GIF clips to your TikTok
- Here is a step-by-step tutorial regarding adding GIF clips for your TikTok videos.
- Open the most recent form of the TikTok application.
- Visit the Camera screen.
- Tap around the new Library option that seems at the end from the vertical sidebar.
- Slide upwards around the Library page to locate a Giphy Clip.
- Once you’ve found a clip, you can trim it to use inside your TikTok video.
- When finished, you can proceed with recording your video, after which you publish it.
When will GIF clips be available on TikTok?
GIF clips will be available once the new Library option rolls to TikTok users. It’s moving out first to Android users the first week of April 2022 and can arrive at iOS users by mid-April 2022.